What is sustainability and what can you do about it?
Sustainability 101 is a highly interactive, easy-going and activating workshop suitable for all levels. Instead of going with the doom and gloom narrative, we will explore not only why sustainability matters but why it’s good for business, humans and the planet. Because we have the luck that what’s good for the planet also happens to be good for humans. After this workshop attendees will have a deeper understanding of what sustainability is, why it matters and how they can take action both at work and at home.
In this workshop, we will explore
- What is sustainability?
- What is regeneration?
- How does sustainability affect your industry and business?
- How do we tackle the limiting assumptions and beliefs that stop us from taking sustainable action?
- How can we have constructive climate conversations?
- Why everyone can be a change-maker?
- How to be a healthier and happier version of yourself; for you, society, nature and your business.
Relevant for: everyone in the organization who is looking to improve their understanding of sustainability and the importance of sustainable development for business.
"Sustainability isn't about less, it's about more, more happiness, more connectedness, more experiences, more of all the things that truly matter."
ALIGNING ON SUSTAINABILITY
In this workshop, you will get a better idea of how aligned you are on your purpose and understanding of sustainability as a team, which limiting beliefs and assumptions are holding back change and how to get started with embracing the regenerative principles.
In this session we will focus on:
- Aligning on your organization’s purpose and understanding of sustainability
- Mapping and tackling change blockages.
- Testing the water. There are these two young fish swimming along and they happen to meet an older fish swimming the other way, who nods at them and says “Morning, boys. How’s the water?” And the two young fish swim on for a bit, and then eventually one of them looks over at the other and goes “What the hell is water?” Which unchecked beliefs, assumptions and stories are blocking change?
- Regenerative principles
Trailblazing businesses need to act as powerful pathmakers for others to follow.
Future-proof your thinking
You can’t solve problems with the old mechanical mindset that caused them.”
We can only imagine and develop future-proof strategies and products if we develop our thinking. If we keep thinking with the business as usual mindset we will come up with business as usual ideas and these will not help us in building a solid business ready for 2030 or even 2050.
In this workshop we focus on:
- The current communication style of your business
- The current narrative around purpose, goals and sustainability
- Tackling change blockages like limiting beliefs, assumptions and stories that we perceive as truths.
- How we can challenge ourselves to expand our thinking and embrace a regenerative mindset
"Invest some time in thinking it will be worth it".
If you want to see change start with yourself.
Sometimes with taking sustainable action it might feel like you are just a drop in the ocean. But never forgot that all humans together make up this ocean and collectively we have the power to change the future.
In this workshop we focus on:
- The five areas with the greatest impact potential
- Making sustainable living fun
- Adopting a more sustainable working style
The Nuts and Bolts
Book one (or two or five) of our workshops today. The highly co-creative workshops will give everyone on your team the space and time to discuss questions, tackle their assumptions and develop their thinking.
All workshops are run remotely (reach out to us to see if one of our team members is in your area and could facilitate an in-person session)
- Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you to get things started and discuss which workshops would suit you and your team best.
- To ensure quality we advise running the workshops in groups of no more than 7 people.
Time: 3 hours (we are open to changing this)
Investment per person: Tailored workshop €450 per person with a minimum of 3 participants (Social enterprise? Reach out to us to discuss pricing)
Want to work with us?
Do you have questions, suggestions or climate positive news to share? Pick up the phone! We can’t wait to get to know you.