Imagine your Business as a butterfly capable of unleashing a whirlwind of positive impact
EXPLORING REGENERATION WORKSHOP
What is regeneration and why is sustainability no longer enough?
What is regeneration? How is it different from sustainability and how can embracing the regenerative principles help you to build a more resilient, sturdy and meaningful business that creates a positive impact for all involved, not just the shareholders.
In this workshop, we will explore
- The concept of regeneration
- Is regeneration different from sustainability?
- Regeneration in Business
- The cost of no action
- The opportunities of taking action
- The Regenerative Principles
Relevant for: everyone in the organization who wants to understand better why restoring our eco-systems, well-being, values and communities is good for business.
“It’s important to understand that the regeneration agenda needs real teeth. Instead of claiming to be green or claiming to be transparent or whatever. Unless and until you're properly regenerative across the piece, you're not properly doing sustainability.” - John Elkington
THE FUNERAL OF THE "BUSINESS AS USAL MINDSET"
The business as usual mindset is dead. Leave the beliefs, stories, assumptions and values that don’t serve you, your team, your business and humanity anymore behind, and get ready to future-proof your thinking.
In this session we will focus on:
- What is our “business as usual mindset”
- What still serves your business and humanity?
- What doesn’t?
- Unchecked beliefs, assumptions and stories that are blocking change.
"To cultivate a pleasure in being wrong sounds perverse, yet losing an argument means escaping from an old idea and the acquisition of a new way of looking at things." - E De Bono
Future-proof your thinking WORKSHOP
You can’t solve problems with the old mechanical mindset that caused them.”
We can only imagine and develop future-proof strategies and products if we develop our thinking. If we keep thinking with the business as usual mindset we will come up with business as usual ideas and these will not help us in building a solid business ready for 2030 or even 2050.
In this workshop we focus on:
- How do you think and talk about sustainability and regeneration?
- What is the current narrative of your business?
- Eco and organizational systemic mapping.
- Exploring the regenerative principles.
- Exploring ways to challenge your thinking.
If you never change your mind, why have one?
The Nuts and Bolts
Book one (or two or five) of our workshops today. The highly co-creative workshops will give everyone on your team the space and time to discuss questions, tackle their assumptions and develop their thinking.
All workshops are run remotely (reach out to us to see if one of our team members is in your area and could facilitate an in-person session)
- Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you to get things started and discuss which workshops would suit you and your team best.
- To ensure quality we advise running the workshops in groups of no more than 7 people.
Time: 3 hours (we are open to changing this)
Investment per person: Tailored workshop €450 per person with a minimum of 3 participants (Social enterprise? Reach out to us to discuss pricing)
Want to work with us?
Do you have questions, suggestions or climate positive news to share? Pick up the phone! We can’t wait to get to know you.